Wäre das dann auch das Treo680 Update ?

Willkommen!

Wenn du im Nexave-Forum mitmachen möchtest, schreib an community@nexave.de. Wir haben die Registrierungsfunktion in unserem Diskussionsforum nämlich deaktiviert, weil sich praktisch nur noch Spammer und Werbebots registriert haben. Per E-Mail sind wir dir gern behilflich, einen Account anzulegen.
  • Bitte um Entschuldigung wenn das Topic so formuliert ist, aber ich bae das folgende eben gefunden, die Frage ist nun : Hat der 700p die gleichen Probs wie der 680 ? Dann sieht es doch ganz gut aus für UNS :)

I have been exchanging emails with Paul Loeffler, Palm Inc's Manager of PR, especially around the Treo 755p he has provided to me (and PA) for testing and review.

In one of my emails, I asked him if there was a 'quotable' statement he could share with PA's 700p community regarding the long-awaited Maintenance Release. Paul was kind enough to send me the following earlier today:

"...Also, timing for the 700p maintenance release hasn't changed since we last posted to the blog. At this time, we expect the software update to be available the week of May 28th. We will post an update if the timing moves."

At this point in time, Palm has very little to gain by dissembling. The 700p is no longer for sale at Sprint, and the 755p has taken its place. If the MR wasn't really coming, it would be to Palm's advantage to 'fess up, and see how many of us would move to the 755p; so, I prefer to believe Paul's statement.

I've waited this long...I can wait another 2 weeks (or less).

Quelle : Bitte hier klicken sehr gute Seite !!;-)